All BBC games will be broadcast on BBC One or BBC Two, BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website and app. The opening weekend offers audiences a first look at all home nations and some of Europe's best players:
- Friday 11 June from 8pm, Turkey v Italy
- Saturday 12 June from 1.15pm, Wales v Switzerland
- Sunday 13 June from 1pm, England v Croatia
- Monday 14 June from 1.15pm, Scotland v Czech Republic
- Monday 14 June 14 from 7.30pm, Spain v Sweden
Fans can experience the Euros in Ultra HD quality live on BBC iPlayer, as part of a trial from the BBC. Viewers with compatible TVs and a high-speed internet connection will be able to watch 22 of the BBC's games in Ultra-High Definition and High Dynamic Range, including the first games in the competition for Wales, England and Scotland.
Unfortunately, ITV's coverage is likely to be limited to HD. ITV Hub, to my knowledge, doesn't have any 4k content.