Just a quick one:
If you've got some rogue recordings that keep appearing no matter how many times you delete them on the V+, the only way to remove them is to reformat the V+'s hard disk. It's not something to do casually as ALL programmes recorded will vanish forever, but if you may consider it worthwhile. Here's how you do it:
- All operations are carried out using the Remote Control
- Press the 'HOME' Button
- Press down the Play button for 5 seconds (E-00 Will appear on the V+ box front display)
- Press the V+ Button. (E-01 Will appear on the V+ front display)
- Press the CH - button 4 times. (As you do this hdd1, hdd2, hdd3 and then hdd4 will appear on the display)
- Reformatting will then begin and rFt will appear on the display and it'll take a few minutes and then the box will reboot.
- After reformatting leave the box for about 10 minutes before re-inputting series links to allow the EPG to fully load.
(The bug that causes this was supposed to be fixed in the last code drop, but my V+ has half a dozen programmes recorded in the last month that are refusing to disappear.)