September 21, 2010

Coming Sooner...

Good news: Blogger's spam filtering seems to be working. Let me know if any slips through but it seems to catch everything now.
Even better news: an announcement on the arrival of Sky 1 HD is anticipated this month. I've heard now from a number of sources that the last week of September is likely to see the Sky basics in HD arrive on Virgin. As always, plans can change but as I've now heard this from three different sources it looks like it's a case of "Coming Sooner" rather than "Coming Later".

5 comments:

Dazza124 said...

Spooks...

where was the HD version this year?

LewishamLovely said...

any word on whether "Sky Basics" is just Sky 1 HD and Sky Arts HD or if it includes Sky News HD as well?

Nialli said...

@Dazza124 - we have never had Spooks in HD, just the BBC3 spin off a few years back
@LewishamLovely - Cannot confirm Sky News HD is included but I would be surprised if it wasn't, especially as the Sky Real Life channels are no longer around. I doubt Sky Sports News HD will be in there though.

Unknown said...

Nice to finally get Sky One, although with the ending of Lost and 24 I'm not sure how much worth watching they have left.

As for Sky/Fox News HD. No thanks. If I wanted far right Murdoch propaganda, I'd buy one of his loathsome newspaper.

BikeNutt said...

New season of House 'coming soon'