- Main TiVo launch next year.
- Aim to have 80 HD channels within 3 years.
- 100mb to be formally launched in next few days.
- Broadband tiers to be upgraded next year.
- More TiVo boxes next year with different (smaller) hard drive sizes.
- A TiVo remote with qwerty keyboard alluded to.
- Free calls from VM mobiles back to VM landlines.
- A phone credit system. If you have a sub (triple-play?) to VM services, you can use that to get discounts off mobile calls.
- Lots more TiVo apps to come, will launch with Facebook, Twitter, ebay and others.
- VM director descibes the launch of tivo as "first rung on the ladder" "lots more to come in the future."
- Should be able to watch content from different TiVo boxes throughout the home in January.
- Ability to control TiVo and watch home content on mobile devices
December 02, 2010
Virgin Media Investors presentation
Virgin Media Chief Exec Neil Berkett has just made another presentation to investors in City. The full slides are now online: Virgin Media Investors Day. Here are some of the new services confirmed in the presentation: