- From what I understand, TiVo offer emails have gone to VIP's first, then the triple XL customers, then the XL customers.
- If you haven't received one yet it may be worth calling 0800 408 2159 but, given the inconsistencies experienced in responses from the call centre staff, there are no guarantees - if you don't succeed in getting an installation on your first call, it may be worth dialling in again.
- I found I got straight through when calling a couple of times in the afternoon on Monday but had around a 10 minute wait in the morning.
- Install dates as early as Wednesday this week have been reported.
- The 500gb box isn't available until May 16th and cannot be pre-ordered.
- I've put a quick poll up on the blog to see how many folk are getting quick installs - see the right sidebar to vote
April 12, 2011
Updates on TiVo ordering